- Letter to the Editor We welcome letters to the editor online. Letters are published at the sole discretion of the newspaper staff in the order they are received. Letters must be 300 words or less. You may also submit letters to the editors via email to: email@example.com. All letters must have writer’s name, name, address, and/or email or telephone number. The Messenger reserves with right to edit letters or not print them if malicious.
- News Tips Have a news tip? Submit your tip online. Please note that a submission will not guarantee this item will be placed in the print or online edition of the newspaper. You can always call our office at 320-963-3813 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engagement Announcement Submit your engagement announcement. Engagement Announcements are $25. With your engagement announcement, you are eligible for a free one year e-edition from the Messenger. Let us know if you’d l ike us to sign you up for our e-edition. If you’d like to write your own engagement announcement, please feel free to email it to: email@example.com
- Wedding Announcement Submit your wedding announcement. Wedding Announcements are $25. When paying for a wedding announcement, you are eligible for a free one year e-edition to the Messenger. Let us know if you’d like us to sign you up for the e-edition. If you’d like to write your own wedding announcement, please feel free to email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birth Announcement Submit a birth announcement online. You can also always call the Messenger Office at 320-963-3813 and give the information to us or email us with all the information and a picture to: email@example.com